These fun desserts shots are perfect for parties! A no bake, make ahead dessert is always a win!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 3 ounces cup Fireball Whiskey, divided
- Extra maraschino cherries for garnish
- Combine the cherry pie filling and 2 shots of the whiskey into a bowl and stir together well.
- Mix the graham crackers crumbs, brown sugar, melted butter and cinnamon together in a separate bowl, stirring until all the graham crackers are coated with the butter.
- Add the cream cheese, lemon juice, have cream, sugar and whiskey into a large bowl. Using a hand mixer, blend until the cream cheese is smooth.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each shot glass, pressing down to make a crust at the bottom.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out enough cream cheese mixture to each shot glass to fill 3/4 of the way full.
- Add the cherry pie topping on top of the cheesecake mixture to fill the shot glass, then repeat with the remaining shot glasses.
- Refrigerate until ready, then top each shot glass with a cherry before serving.
Makes about 30 shots, depending on the size shot glass you use. Also can be made in a regualr pie plate for a whole dessert.
- Category: dessert
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake cheesecake, boozy cheesecake, fireball cheesecake, fireball whiskey dessert, party dessert